Does this make anyone else want to drive to DC and ....

choke the living crap out of every single Senator that voted for this damned bail out. I understand that SOMETHING had to be done however....

http://m.9news.com/news.jsp?key=139515&rc=ne

I am so mad I swear to God I am going to vote every single incumbent OUT!!!!

mamakirs

Asked by mamakirs at 7:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Absolutely yes! No nothing was what should have been done. It is called a phenomenon called organized chaos, if left alone a situation in chaos will reorganized and settle itself back into stability. Take a bunch of people on an ice rink all skating at different speeds. If someone forcefully tries to organize them then there are more people falling and much more confusion, left to themselves they will organize themselves so that no one falls and their is no confusion. Business has been this way for hundreds of years. Businesses fail, that shows them what they did wrong. All this bailout does is allow those businesses to continue like nothing happened. AIG has already gone through all its 80 billion dollar bailout and is now dipping into the 800 billion dollar bailout. Gotta keep those corporate jets flying you know!
    luvmybabieskna

Answer by luvmybabieskna at 9:34 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• OK I mean every incombent out that I can actually vote for against. I didn't want anyone to think I thought I had a say in EVERY incombent across the board...*laughs*
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 7:19 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Definately, except the choking part :) I thought it was a BAD idea to begin with. I mean why give more money to people that don't know how to run a business. I think of it like giving someone a huge loan that just went bankrupt. No bank would do that why would the government, they just think eventually the money will trickle to them
    Anonymous

• Totally!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Oct. 18, 2008