10 Month Old Teething

My 10 month old didn't sleep at all last night. She was cranky and seemed very hot. Her cheeks are puffy and red and she's not feeling the same she usually does. She's NEVER cranky, and she's been cranky all night and most of the morning. IS there any suggestions of how to help her?? I've given her Orajel, Tylenol, Teething rings, cold water/juice, what else is there? She's supposed to go to daycare this a.m. Should I still take her?! PLEASE help! Thanks ladies :)

sugaree

Asked by sugaree at 8:04 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son actually prefers a damp cloth thats been in the fridge for awhile over a teething ring, maybe that'll help :)
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 8:08 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• both my kids prefer a cold washcloth over teething rings, and orajel is a waste of time/money for babies who are teething because they have so much extra saliva when they are cutting teeth that it washes it right away before it can really numb anything.

what i do/did is keep a few baby washcloths in the freezer (wet them and lay them flat on a tray) then when DS gets cranky i pull one out and give it to him to chew on.
    Angelgirl25

Answer by Angelgirl25 at 8:12 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My mom told me to use Jack Daniels, no joke. put a little on a cloth and dab her gums with it
    qustnmrk28

Answer by qustnmrk28 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2010