Almost ten weeks, and still no growth spurt?

My son is 9 1/2 wks and I still haven't noticed any growth spurt yet. I know it's usually at 3 wks or 9 wks, etc. Should I be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes normally 6 weeks, 3 mon, 6 mon and 9 months and so on. However, for me all 4 have been or are currently being BF and there growth spurts came at all different times. Also, some of there growth spurt were very suttle and I didn't even realize that is what was going on until the next week when he just slept and slept. I couldn't figure out why I was feeling so full, when the prior week or so he was in the sling nursing off and on most of the day! Every baby is different. check out Dr. Jack Newman's website he is a wealth of information. www.TheBirthDen.com Good Luck
    my4littlemen

Answer by my4littlemen at 11:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• believe me.... it will come. My son just turned 10 weeks old and I found out at the ped on Wednesday that he weighs 14 lbs. 11 oz. He is getting soooo big. Dont get discouraged... as long as there are no concerns the doctor has with the baby than you have nothing to worry about. Everything will come in time.....
    KimberlyBailey

Answer by KimberlyBailey at 7:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2008