i want to work from home so badly but

I want something that i can actually make a income from and i know i sold candles before but never really made a profit. ideas anyone thanks

sherryb1273

Asked by sherryb1273 at 8:58 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• i work a business, a job and gpts online and love it.. i have a journal "how i work from home" on my profile.. check it out!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• What are you good at? Can you write? Try freelance writing.
    Are you good at crafts? Create and sell them for craft shows.
    What about scrapbooking? Charge a fee to help people put them together, or offer workshops.
    Are you good at putting together gift baskets? Create them for special occasions.
    What about baking? Make and sell cakes.
    It's not easy to make money working from home. It takes some time and effort, but it can be done.
    crazycappuccino

Answer by crazycappuccino at 9:10 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Im going to message you...This is as real and legitimate and GOOD money ...top rated, top credentials, We have no products to sell and I work PT, making a FT income and its NYSE traded, BBB A+ rated US COC #1 rated for Business and Comp plan.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:37 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I love my work from home business. I earn a great income - I've been able to lower my monthly household expenses, improve my health and help others do the same. Contact me if you would like more info :)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 9:51 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• If you want to do freelance writing, pm me. I can point you in the right direction. It's not get rich quick over night, but you can build up traffic and a porfolio.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:41 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

I sell Scentsy, and I've made some good money with it. Let me know if I can help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:20 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I sell reshaping garments and nutritnal (promte weightloss) products. It is very easy. I earn money right away from each garment I sell I keep 40% profit. I also earn residual income from people who choose to autoship their products.

I enjoy what I do becasue the product sells itself. When a woman or man put on the gramnets and tastes the products, they are immediately sold and istantly happy with their results. I speak to the parents at my son's school, we have products to get rid of the "unhealthy belly fat and the graments promote permanant results wearng the garment 30-60 days and using the nutritional items. The gramnets move the fat in you body to more desirable places and away form places lke your stomach.
    We have a low start-up cost and many training and support from myself and other top-leaders who are just like us.
    call me 212-844-9338 if your interested in learning more- I'm Aisha :)
    blackqueen918

Answer by blackqueen918 at 12:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to http://www.ivaa.org/ , http://www.iavoa.com/ , http://www.vanetworking.com/ ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching; additionally, I handle the business end of my spouse's business, and do medical billing and coding one day a week for one of

Answer by rkoloms at 4:53 PM on Sep. 19, 2010