Anyone watch Young and Restless?

I love this show. i am hoping chance is not dead and it was a ploy between him and Ronan and that he will show up in Court to prove their case against the bad D.A. and cops

sherryb1273

Asked by sherryb1273 at 9:00 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes, I have been watching for over 25 years. I am hoping for the same thing to happen. Crossing my fingers...
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 11:37 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• yes i do.. i love this show!! i hope Chance isn't dead either but you know how soaps are...and i hope that Victoria stays with Billy and doesn't let her father come between and what Victor did on her wedding day was VERY, VERY wrong for a dad to do to his daughter but Victor ALWAYS has to be in control of everything or he throws a fit..just like a little kid not getting his way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i did years ago...never heard those names..i watched it when it was nick, sharon, phillis,
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:10 AM on Sep. 16, 2010