When do they stop teething?!

DD is almost 2, she doesnt sleep at night and someone asked if she is teething, i think that might be the problem. Shes got atleast 8 teeth in just the past 3 months.! She still doesnt have her eyeteeth (sp) and a few back teeth.

My question is when does she finally get all her teeth? Seems to be taking forever!

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 9:22 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• not sure both my girls had all there teeth before that age exept there molars. Which they get 1 year molars I believe and then they get the 2 year old molars
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:26 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• If you mean your daughter wakes up at night, that's normal. What humans have always done is breastfed and mothers and toddlers slept together, still do in most cultures. The toddler nurses at night and if they wake and aren't next to mom they panic and cry because they fear they are in danger. It's normal for toddlers to wake until they are 3 or older. This is hardwired in their brains. Some babies can adapt to modern ways of parenting, some give up. The ones that are waking up at night are just doing what is normal for toddlers to do. She may even be hungry.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:27 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• That's different for every child. My son will be 2 on the 23rd and he has nearly all of his teeth. My daughter is almost 11 months old and has six teeth. Some children have a full mouth by the time they're one, others don't until they're almost three. It really does depend on the child. I know that's not any real help, but it's the truth.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:27 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• She doesnt just wake up for a bottle or something, she is up all friggin night!
    My ds i think had all his chompers by the time he was 2 im sure. But my dd didnt even brake her first 4 untill she was 11 months old.
    Keaton_Hazel

Comment by Keaton_Hazel (original poster) at 9:37 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I think about 2. My daughter will be 2 in November and she seems to have all but 2 molars .

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:34 PM on Sep. 16, 2010