mini meatloaves?

anyone have any mini meatloaves recipes?

singlemotherkim

Asked by singlemotherkim at 9:23 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I do mine by eyeball - never the same way twice! I mix meats (ground beef or venison with grd. pork), one egg, bread crumbs, grated parmesan cheese, dried basil, oregano and parsley, salt & pepper, and a few dashes of Worchestershire sauce. Mix all together and make mini loaves that are about 2x to 2.5x the size I would make hamburgers. I place them on a broiler pan and bake in the oven - the broiler pan allows any grease to drip away from the meat while cooking.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:26 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I also never use a recipe for meatloaf, but these are the ingredients I always use... Ground beef and Italian sausage, diced onion and green pepper, shredded cheddar, onion soup mix, ritz crackers, worcestershire, and egg.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 9:35 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• ...donna that sounds good..about how long do you cook them for?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:41 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I cook them for 45 min to an hour - till they're done by thermometer (I think I cook them to 160, but I follow the temp guide for ground meat). The time varies by how big the loaves are.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:54 AM on Sep. 16, 2010