Periods after baby??

So I had my baby girl May 5th... had the normal 6 week period... then didnt have a real period til June 23rd. I then got on Depo, and haven't had a period since then (way back in June). I know that when I was on before, I didn't have a period for a while, but this is ridiculous... Has this happened to you all? Also, every month or so, I get the PMS symptoms, but no period... *This is scary to me because this is how it was when I first got pregnant.

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 7:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well, Im assuming your breastfeeding since that is what is best for your baby. Your period may not continue till you stop breastfeeding. It may return, but can remain irregular. If you are on depo, why are you concerned?
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 8:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I never had a period on Depo...that is actually fairly common, and the reason alot of women go on it.
    thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 8:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2008