• In the Spotlight:

What is the grossest thing to you?

I personally can't stand boogers, snot, anything from that neighborhood. My hubby thought I was kidding when I told him this so he showed me a booger when we were in the shower and I threw up all over him. I was so pissed.

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 8:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Haha...OMG...wanna barf over this stuff...but the most gross thing I can think of is....is getting ready to give oral sex to hubby and while my face is down there....I SMELL POO!! EWWWWW!!!
    Anonymous

• Ewwwww. Wow, you're hubby got what he deserved! Lol. BTW, mine is throw up! hahahhaha.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I am a nurse so be ready: barium being shot out of a post op behind. It's the only thing I ever gagged over.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 8:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Ewwwwwww!!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• drool makes me nauseous... and my son goes through 5 bibs a day.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Yeah, I am a nurse too and the grossest thing ever was a necrotizing fasciitis (flesh eating bacteria) infection that went from the inside of a woman's vagina down to her foot. It was disgusting and had the worst smell I had ever experienced.

The second grossest thing to me is an unkept vagina. I have seen a handful covered in green, sticky, hairy threads with white cottage cheese like yeast oozing out. Ugh that smell gets stuck in your clothes.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 8:19 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Ewww did you HAVE to put green sticky? Or white cottage cheese??? LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:22 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Ugh! I was going to say vomit, but NOW I'm gonna have to say the nasty vagina. *shudders* - I hope I never have to SEE one of those!!!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:46 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• have to agree complete with the OP... anything from the nasal area..*gets the willies*

mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 9:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• some how missed the post from the nurse... now feels rather sick ro my stomach and have to go lay down...
    ok so nasal stuff falls second to vaginal ..*gags* stuff..

EWWW why did I open this post?
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 9:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2008