Don't you hate it when people are bitchy?

I love how when you ask a question on here, just to see other people's answers, and someone gets bitchy? If you are that cranky in the morning (and lord knows I am craaaaanky!) don't answer the question! Jeeezzzzzz..... lighten up!!!

jdlane1901

Asked by jdlane1901 at 9:59 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yep, I agree. Sometimes I ask questions just to see what and how others think. But some people take it too seriously.
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 10:01 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• LOL..I love cranky bitches! They are my fave! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:00 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i like know-it-alls..the ones that respond to your comments like they were actually there when whatever happend.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:02 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Why do they ask a question and then get pissed when you answer it.... have another cup of coffee and lighten up a little... this is supposed to be fun... We are not getting paid right?
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 10:04 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Per the quote from a fav. movie of mine: "Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto." LOL. Spices make the world an interesting place.
    miraclebabymine

Answer by miraclebabymine at 10:03 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• You have to think about what situation you are in.....maybe they were not feeling good that day, maybe their dog just died....you never know. Have some sympathy and YOU will be happier in the long run.
    sabell

Answer by sabell at 10:04 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• yeah...same thing happened to me a few days ago, only it was on my journal lol....some people just go out of their way to be bitchy.
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 10:05 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I'm with SuperrMommyy...I like the bitchy ones..it gives me something to debate and work with.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:20 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• :)
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:21 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• It very well could be me that's the bitchy one and taking the answers wrong too!! lol :)
    jdlane1901

Comment by jdlane1901 (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Sep. 16, 2010