Do you believe that there is a "Hell"?

phoenix231

Asked by phoenix231 at 10:02 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Eh..I'm not really sure. I'm not sure I believe there is a Heaven either. I haven't ever died so I don't know what's to expect in the after life.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:05 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• no
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:07 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I don't know what I believe. I used to think that this life is our hell. We make it through the trials and tribulations of life here and then there's Heaven after this life. But I don't know. I'm still on my own spiritual journey.
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 10:07 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Other than Mondays, no.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 10:08 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Do you mean fire and brimstone,lol?? No. I believe we expire like anything else. You don't go to a place where some big ugly guy with a pitch fork welcomes you,lol......
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:09 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Yes, It's our grave. according to the old Webster's dictionary it's mankind's common grave. They've since changed the meaning to a place of torment...bible teaches otherwise. God's a God of love wouldn't send his children to hell, hell as in the way most see it. We know that God has a higher love than we could imagine. Right?  Think of it as if you had a child that did the worst things imaginable wold you want to send your child to a fiery burning hell to be tormented forever??  Also God promises only the righteous will get everlasting life..If your in hell your still getting to live forever,

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 10:09 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Yes I believe there is a hell... and some people like to argue this point... But this is what I believe!
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 10:10 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I do not, no.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:16 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• yes i do..i'm not convinced its the place we've been 'taught' to picture in our minds..i believe its simply (although not simple at all!) an eternal separation from God.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:19 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I believe "Hell" is being separated from the Supreme Being.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 10:21 AM on Sep. 16, 2010