How many of you use the kind of mascara that leaves little tubes on your eye lashes. Does it work well and what brand?

thismamacooks

Asked by thismamacooks at 10:08 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Eh it was okay. I don't remember what brand it was, but I bought it after seeing that commercial. The best mascara I've ever tried for bog lashes is Dior Show, but it's like $28!!!! MAC and Cllinique mascara is pretty good and it's $13-18.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 10:12 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• It's called Kiss Me and I've tried it. It's very expensive, I bought it for my wedding in the hopes that if I teared up my mascara wouldn't run. I didn't like it at all! It made my lashes all spidery and it's a pain to get off. I had little black tubes everywhere! Some of my eye lashes came off in the tubes!
    If you go to Sephora you can try their mascara before buying, that way you can see if you like it before you drop $30.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 10:12 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Loreal and it works great!!!!! The red works better than the blue!!
    qustnmrk28

Answer by qustnmrk28 at 11:40 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I haven't used it either, but I'm curious what others experience is with this kind of mascara.
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 10:10 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• big* sorry
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 10:13 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• DiorShow is awesome..and i agree about KissMe..it sucks!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:39 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I agree with the pp's about Dior Show. Love it! I've tried the tubes and found it clumpy looking
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:04 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I tried Kiss Me too and at first I didn't like it but then I grew to LOVE it. They don't give me quite the volume/length that I like but it doesn't come off. The lashes coming off is true, but I have lashes come off when I'm wearing regular mascara too; sometimes you need to shed the lashes. Also, it's super easy to get off, you just have to remember to use warm water. I like to wet my lashes before brushing my teeth so they have time to soften up, then they pop right off when I wash my face. I haven't used them in a couple of months since mine ran out, but when I save enough money I'll buy it again. One tip I got off of Sephora is to use regular volumizing mascara first, then put the tubes on over it to make it waterproof. It works.
    Pandabug

Answer by Pandabug at 11:12 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i just started using Maybelline's Stiletto volumptious and i love it...makes my lashes look longer and thicker whith out the clumping up..i get the very black color....
    KME3

Answer by KME3 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I've used Loreal Double Extend and I loved it. I would buy it again.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 9:05 AM on Sep. 17, 2010