Question about tenderness?

For those who have already had their BFP, I am wondering if your boobs are tender all the time, or just occasionally? I don't have overly sensitive boobs to begin with, so I'm wondering if it's just sometimes, or all the time?
Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Ugh..all the time for me. They were really bad in my first trimester but they calmed down some in my second. *Phew*..thank goodness too :) I know live in a bra..
    HippieChick14

Answer by HippieChick14 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• With my first I wore a sports bra always and during the day I'd also put on a second bra. The only time without one was when I showered and even then I had to hold them. So sore! They did eventually feel better, but then I developed what my husband called pancake nipples! lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 17, 2008