WOM Companies...

I am a BzzAgent. I love it! But I'm wondering if there are more places like that? They can't be the only Word Of Mouth Company, right?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 8:31 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• What is BzzAgent and a Word Of Mouth Company? Sorry, I don't know what it is but I would like to know:)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 8:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Never heard of them either. What is it?
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I'm a BzzAgent too -- Word or Mouth company. You get to try new products, they usually give you free full sized products... you can give out coupons to friends and family and basically share your experiences using it. I've gotten food products, shaving cream, lotion, bug spray, bottles,.... my friend got a $150 tooth brush and some liquor! (lol!)

To answer your question -- I am in another one called "She Speaks" -- google She speaks and it should pop right up.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 9:25 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• OMG! They are awesome!! They send me things like samples and frebies. Then when I talk to my friends and family about them I write up a small paragraph to tell them what every one thought. Then I'm rewarded with MyPoints to get even more free stuff...

I've gotten stuff from Smuckers Uncrustables and Pedialax to a free Sonicare Toothbrush...

Go to www.BuzzAgent.com and sign up. It's free!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Thanks Sabrina.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• You got the sonicare! I am so jealous :( My friend got it but I didn't. Boo. I ended up buying one. *grumble*
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• There'a a buzzagent group on here too... Once you sign up at the site don't forget to join.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:12 AM on Oct. 18, 2008