Anyone tired of TRANSFORMER toys??

My 5 year old (as of today-yay) has always insisted on getting transformers...Ugh..Then I have to switch them back and forth because no one else can ever seem to get it!

He got one for his bday today and it is really pissing me off! lol. Its a PAIN...

UGH!

tiger_tatted1

Asked by tiger_tatted1 at 10:27 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My 3 year old loves them. I'll take them off your hands for you. (kidding). He wants a Megatron car but his sister is home sick. Of course, next week it will probably be something else.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:29 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• This to shall pass and then they move on to Legos which hurt like heck when you step on them... they are constantly asking for you to help them "build" the picture on the front of the box.... Ugh!
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 10:35 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• omg..i just threw a big Optimus Prime in the trash a few weeks ago..he hasn't missed it. its been completely screwed up since xmas when my BIL attempted to transform him into the vehicle...i shoulda made him buy a new one!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:36 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• noway
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 12:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• oooh we already do legos too lol
    tiger_tatted1

Comment by tiger_tatted1 (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My son has had a stupid Bumblebee for 2 years that no one knows how to make back into the car. The instructions only showed how to transform it to the robot, we have tried doing it in reverse and it is impossible. I hate those things. Luckily he does have some that he knows how to do on his own.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• yah, they are annoying
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 1:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• the best way imo to transform them is looking at the pic of it. i dont do the directions. they make it worse for me. lol.
    tiger_tatted1

Comment by tiger_tatted1 (original poster) at 1:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Oh, never mind. My son just has the cars with the robot underneath. There's no transforming. I'm about as gifted with those as I would be a Bionicle. Never going to happen!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I never helped my child in switching them back. I figure it would keep him busy and besides he never asked for help.  Big Grin

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2010