what would you think? adult content

if you found this "woman" on your husbands friend list

http://www.myspace.com/546710546/stream

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Let him walk away then. What's the point of knowing anything about this woman on his facebook page if your relationship isn't good? Get your stuff together and cut this guy out of your life.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 11:06 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Yeah, a myspace "friendship" is meaningless - either there is a bigger issue going on (in which case myspace is a mechanism, not the cause) or there isn't anything to worry about. Talk to your husband.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 10:58 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Personally, I trust my SO and reading too much into something I know he'd never be a part of would just cause drama... If it really bothers you, talk to him but don't accuse...
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 11:08 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• It depends. Did she friend him or did he friend her?

I try not to go looking for trouble. If I trust my husband, then I have to trust him. If I don't, then myspace isn't the only problem we have.
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 10:55 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• He could have added her on accident - why don't you just ask him? If he's never given you a reason to be suspicious, I wouldn't be too concerned.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:57 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Wow... Im not sure. My first question would be wth? Anyone that lets comments like that show on their page obviously has some low self esteem issues and needs validation from others in order to feel good about themselves. I wouldnt worry too much about it unless she lives close to where you live. Maybe he likes the attention from her, who knows? If it was my husband I would tell him to get that skank off of his friends, but that's the relationship we have together. He won't be friends with someone I am uncomfortable with. Can you ask your hubby who she is and why he is friends with her?
    jdlane1901

Answer by jdlane1901 at 10:59 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i would not be happy did u ask your husband about who she is and y he added her
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i wouldnt care not like he would talk to her
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:57 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• no, i can not ask him, he would just lie, get mean or walk away from me
    I know, our relatioship is not good
    he is now backing out of next scheduled therapy session
    i just called therapist and asked if i can come alone, because he is trying to get out of it
    i know he has a sexual/porn addiction and the therapist asked him, if he is a porn/sexual addict, he of course said no

i think that i have to make my plans to leave in stone and not just a future maybe
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Sorry hon, then maybe it is time to walk away if he's not willing to communicate & you cant trust him. You don't need a man to make you happy. Once you figure that out, your life will be so much easier. It not easy to leave, trust me I know! But I would rather be alone and unhappy then with someone who doesnt make me happy. You can do it!! Its hard, but you will better off in the long run.
    jdlane1901

Answer by jdlane1901 at 11:16 AM on Sep. 16, 2010