When people ask me to pray for them I would often forget. I now keep a prayer journal that really helps me. I also keep track of answered prayers, which I can give praise for. Does anyone else keep a prayer journal?

thismamacooks

Asked by thismamacooks at 10:53 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I usually pray for them right there, but then forget to say a special one later. Having a journal sounds like a great idea. Some of us need help with our memories and we need to do whatever we need to remember. I have been thinking about doing this myself. I hate writting though, and I that is why I haven't. Keeping track of the answered prayer is a great idea too. I like that. (Some of my answered prayers stare me in the face all the time and so I don't forget them! LOL!)
    Ks_mom94

Answer by Ks_mom94 at 2:12 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No but I do pray right then. If I dont I will forget. I pray for healing right then ( why wait?) as well as any other needs!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:26 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I try ... I find it much more helpful in remembering who to pray for and I also have the benefit of watching those prayers get answered.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 11:59 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I haven't yet but I sure do need to. I do often pray for people right away but sometimes I feel the need to continue and, like you say, end up forgeting. I really need to get organized too. LOL!!!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 1:13 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I do not keep one but when people ask for a prayer I usually offer it right than, and later when I do prayers I will aks for healing for those who are sick, struggling, suffering, etc, mostly not mentioning names but I think since god knows who is, than there is no need to, plus He already received the earlier prayer I sent when someone asked me to pray for them....

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:05 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• no, but I do pray for everyone by saying "please bless everyone & be with them in there time of need"
    tweetkat

Answer by tweetkat at 11:24 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• No, but I should..because I forget. :/
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 11:28 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I do..
    Ren_Ren

Answer by Ren_Ren at 6:36 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I did for years when I was a Christian.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2010