I want to make a tuna casserole

But my son wont eat it... it is my favorite... it's a cold dreary day in sioux city so I think it would be nice... if anyone can think of another casserole that doesnt taste so tuna-e so my son will eat it PLEASE recipes?!

He will be 3 in january and he know whats he likes and what he doesnt like so as hard as a try if he doesnt like the look,smell or taste I am out. Unless i felt like tieing him down and force feeding him (i am Kidding!!!)

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 11:04 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my tuna casserole consists of creamed corn, mixed veggies, cheese(on top), cream of mushroom soup, tuna - it is baked for about an hour... it's cheesy and hot- my dad Really likes it
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 11:07 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Could you bake a smaller casserole and not put the tuna in it for him? (Just the sauce & noodles). My DD hates tuna, but she likes "tuna less" casserole.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:12 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• You could make just baked macaroni & cheese, chop suey, a casserole with either ground beef, chicken or even hot dogs. There's so many kinds of casseroles! Check out cooks.com.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have never made chop suey... It's not common here... maybe because i am in Iowa? idk... no hot dogs and i want to snuggle at home :(... We have hamburger meat for tacos or fried mashed potatoes tonight.... Hmmm lmao and chicken is one of the only things i forgot when shopping this time!!! Darn. I am srsly considering skipping to fried mashed poataoes..... 0.0 tacoossssss.... I am so pregnant!!!
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 11:32 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• try putting a dollup of miracle whip in it, it gives it a little zing and it will take the tuna taste away
    qustnmrk28

Answer by qustnmrk28 at 11:36 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

I was thinking this same thing.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 12:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2010