Plz answer

I recently had a miscarrage.. i was devistated but i guess everything happens for a reason.. but how long shuld it be b4 i can get pregnant again? and will my periods be on the same days? they were the 25 to the 29 of each month? when shuld i ovulate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your cycle will probably be on different days. I've heard you should wait at least one normal cycle, just to make sure your body is ready to go.

I wish you much luck and am so sorry about the child you lost.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• thanks
    Anonymous

• I'm so sorry for your loss. After my miscarriage, my cycles were off by a few days as well as my ovulation cycle. Make sure that your hgc is down to zero and you have a normal cycle, then you should be fine to try again. I conceived again after 4 months....good luck!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 9:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i had a miscarriage on june 2nd and im 7 weeks preg now so it took me 3 mos 2 get pg again aft my miscarriage my period started on june 30th that was 28 days frm my miscarriage but ur body might b different
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• im so sorry for your loss i would wait at least 3 thats what my dr said to me when i lost my first
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 10:03 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how much it hurts. We lost our first that way. I got pregnant again within 2 months after my miscarriage with no problems. My cycle was off, but I don't remember how much.
    proud_mommy_87

Answer by proud_mommy_87 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 17, 2008