Pregnancy Craving Of The Moment?

What's yours?
For me, right now it's:
Rye toast with butter. Plenty of butter. Butter, mmmmm...
Those ghastly beef patties that one finds in the freezer section. MSG City so I don't give in to that one.
Mashed potatoes. The instant kind that one can be shoveling down in seven minutes flat. And to think I used to be a Food Snob.
Red meat, cooked medium rare, with oak smoked sea salt and feta cheese on garlic crostini. I keep thinking about it, but we never seem to have all the ingredients in the house all at once. At least, not at 2 in the morning when I'd cheerfully strangle a baby duck to get some.

How about y'all?

Fistandantalus

Asked by Fistandantalus at 11:20 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• lol!! I love your post.

I crave... I dont know. I am about to make a tuna casserole though! typically crave fried mashed potatoes ... they have meat veggies and cheese OMG a pinch of salt. FUCKING FANTASTIC!!! ugh Will not slaughter entire bag of potatoes carrots and ... WILL NOT DOOO.... maybe for supper... Am i trying to kill myself? jesus
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:29 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Omg. I crave anything that is sour. I love sour candy. Lol and peanut butter and jelly sandwitches. butter bisquit with grape jelly. ummmmm I would love to have some ice cream to help with the heart burn and i love milk but we are out of it at the moment. lol
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 11:32 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Right now all I wanr is some Quesidillas...omg...
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 11:36 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• salt and watermelon :)
    mauricellaf

Answer by mauricellaf at 11:47 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I'm not pregnant anymore, but the one thing I craved during one pregnancy was tacos!! Lots of tacos!!! My MAJOR avoidance?? HOT DOGS BLECH!!! To this day (6 years after the first time I started getting really sick just from the smell) I cannot eat hot dogs, not even the good all beef ones!!! I can't stand the smell - I put it right next to my absolute distaste for fish sticks!!! Sucks when you have 5 little boys all under age 9!!!! However, I do believe I want your recipe for Red meat, cooked medium rare, with oak smoked sea salt and feta cheese on garlic crostini....I don't think I can find most of that stuff around here, but man it sounds yummy!!!
    mama_of5

Answer by mama_of5 at 11:48 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i want caramel apples wit nuts on it!!!!....walmart was out last nite, i was sad!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 2:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Apple juice!
    kelliehelvie

Answer by kelliehelvie at 5:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• instant oatmeal- and normally I hate the stuff and go for REAL oatmeal with fruit, but it's been several bowls a day this week of either maple-brown sugar or apple-cinnamon.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 5:35 PM on Sep. 16, 2010