what is your idea of a good man

what is a good man,hubby, boyfriend

LoVe4Free

Asked by LoVe4Free at 11:20 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• my hubby. he has devoted his love and life to me. we share the same values and beliefs. he is very loving and affectionate. he's not very learned and had his parents baby him but he sure tries. he is willing and responsive. funny, handsome, unique, a dreamer, hard working,etc etc. i'm about the luckiest girl in the whole world. would of been nice if he came with money but i wouldn't trade him for all the money in the world.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• my hubby doesnt drink, or like to go out w/his buddies like most of my friends hubbys, so to me thats a good man,oh n hes a great cook, i have taken naps n woken up to delicious dinners, but then yes he has his defects liek any other man i need to tell him to help keep the house clean.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 11:29 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Mine :-) My husband is my ideal of a good man. He's not perfect, but he's mine. He's loving, caring, handsome, works hard, has a HUGE heart, he's affectionate. he goes out of his way to take care of me. He spoils me... I could go on and on.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 11:22 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My Husband!
    jnd951999

Answer by jnd951999 at 11:36 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My Hubby, he's honest, loving, caring, hardworking, great Dad, sexxy, positive, confident, smart, fun, great sense of humor, easy going, and soooo much more!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:47 AM on Sep. 16, 2010