Do you believe you can know a loving, romamtic dating relationship without sex adult content

why or why not

LoVe4Free

Asked by LoVe4Free at 11:29 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Well I think that you can a have a great realationship with or without sex. I am in an awesome one right now. Yeah we have sex but it is not all the time and we are both ok with that. We love each other for more than the sex is the point. We love being around eachother. I love just cuddling with him and he will tell you the same thing. We are a perfect match and I know this sounds sappy but he is the one. Let me tell you how it is. We have known and dated on and off for almost 8 years the guy i am with now. and this time around we are more mature and we know what we want. We are striving for the same goals and helping each other along the way to get there. It is easy and fun being with him. I am blessed.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 11:38 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• yes the best one i had was the one without sex. until i married him. it's too bad i didn't know then what i know now. i wish i had saved myself for him and vise versa but i was married before. although i had sex with more then my 2 husbands. it was great waiting for marriage to have sex. it made the honeymoon much more interesting. we had developed a strong emotional chemistry and that just makes for a stronger bond. sex can sometimes screw things up. plus i knew that he wanted me for more then just sex.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i sure hope so
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:35 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Yes... I do. I am not against pre-marital sex in any way.

However, when dating I would wait to have sex with a guy for just my own comfort level. I dated several guys for months before I decided to or not to have sex with them. If a guy likes you, he will wait. Anyhow, the guys that ended up being my boyfriends... we never had any issues being intimate or tender during that pre-sex time. There are so many nice things you do when you are not focused on sex. Back rubs, holding hands, kissing, putting your arm around someone or touching their leg. When you are not running straight for the jackpot, these other gestures have a fuller meaning. Like the thrill when you are in 7th grade and the boy you liked held your hand for the first time.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 11:42 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Waiting to have sex later rather then sooner is better. I think two people should focus their attention and energy on getting to know one another first. Sex at first can fogged things up. Besides seeing each other in different lights can build the chemistry between you. You become more attractive to each the more you learn about each other. It's like foreplay in a way. Learning to love, respect and accept one another. Otherwise.......
    RoyalLady

Answer by RoyalLady at 12:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2010