AF after 3 weeks??

ok yall i need help here i called my dr office today and didnt get a call back ... its been 3 wks to the day that i delivered my DD an last night i started bleeding like AF with the lil clots and everything .. is this possible with it only being 3 wks after baby ... i mean its strange i have never went back to getting my cycle until it was atleast 5-6 wks after .... and would getting my tubes tied after baby have anything to do with it ... any suggestions would help here since i know i wont hear from my dr till monday.....please anyone ever go back to having a cycle that soon ??

puppet24

Asked by puppet24 at 8:40 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Health

• I had a normal cycle about 3-4 weeks after having my son. The only thing is that I didn't have clots and all in it. I think you should be fine, but keep on the doctor's office just in case!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 9:30 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• im going to cal them again monday morning just in case the clots i have right now are just like normal period just a few here and there nothing bigger then a dime even smaller then that
    puppet24

Answer by puppet24 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 18, 2008