ICP

do you ever get a little upset when you see a grown adult professing their love for this band - with tattoos, the little hatchet attire... the cult following frightens me. I listened to them when i was an anxty teen but i grew out of it- the violence was so insane

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 11:41 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They still exist? lol I listened to them in high school and i'm 30 now. I didn't know they were still around.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 11:43 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• OMG. Completely disturbing. I remember a teacher telling me a line of their lyrics when I was in middle school and I have never forgotten it because it was absolutely repulsive. I think therapy is needed for these followers. Haha!
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 11:44 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i am 24 and i listened to them in H.S. too!!! Yeaa and the cult following is crazy!!! they have something called "the gathering".... the crazy talk about killing people for fun... I know people with kids who listen to this stuff Loud. I dont like it
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 11:45 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i have no clue who they are lol
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 11:45 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• YES!!
    skybluemom

Answer by skybluemom at 12:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2010