Jello

Dose anyone know how to make the jello jigglers just from two of the small boxes?

MizMzBowz

Asked by MizMzBowz at 11:47 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I thought the recipe was on the box? If not, I think you just decrease the amount of water to make it gel more firmly.

Although I usually really dislike the idea of such overly processed "food" - I admit to an odd weakness for Jello.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 11:50 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• It dose, but it calls for 4 boxes and I just bought two of several different flavors and they're 3 oz boxes probably a dumb question but oh well lol
    MizMzBowz

Comment by MizMzBowz (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Just use half of everything on the recipe and it should be fine
    deminika

Answer by deminika at 2:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• If you dont have Knoxx gelatine, use I cup boiling water to disolve then JUST a 1/2 cup water to add,. If you have Knoxx, then make the jello like the package says and add 1 envelope Knoxx per package jello to make Jigglers
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• If the recipe calls for 4 boxes, and you have half that, use half the rest of the ingredients (which is just water, if I remember correctly). So, if it says 2 cups boiling, 2 cups cold, you'd use 1 cup boiling, 1 cup cold.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 6:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2010