I'm packing a hospital bag for my 2 kids ages 10 yrs and 19 months..just in case I go into labor in the middle of the night, what should I put into it?

We do have mil on standby for the just in case phone call..but as we all know things don't always work out so smoothly as planned.
I'm putting together a little bag for the two of them, so far I've got juice boxes and diapers in there..what else do you think would be good to put in it?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 11:52 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh, and for the older one a camera and a notebook so that they can take pictures of their new baby sibling, and write about it if they want to.......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I put handheld video games, comic books, snacks, and for my 7 year old I put some photos of the day he was born, with a letter telling him how I felt about that special day for him to read while I was having his brother.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• everything a normal diaper bag would have and a few little toys and snacks i would think. Drinks also
    tiffany0317

Answer by tiffany0317 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Toys, snacks, drinks, disposable camera, art supplies.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My daughter was 11 when our twins were born. She was really glad she brought her Nintendo DS to the hospital. The 19 month old will definitely be harder to keep entertained and out of trouble at the hospital. GL!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:25 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• toys, treats, coloring books, Bendaroos, markers, crayons,
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2010