are you still a single mom

after you're in a committed relationship with someone-even if its not your child's father? if you guys are living together, he helps, and you share everything from nighttime duties to financial assets.

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 11:54 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I would say you was not a single mum as you do have someone there for you who helps with your child.
    DeansMother

Answer by DeansMother at 11:55 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• no, because you have help..if he is helping take care of your child, youre not doing it alone. single moms do EVERYTHING with no help!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:57 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• No, not at all.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• No, and not because you have help, but because you are not a single mom. You are a mom in a committed relationship, that's not single.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• yes and no I have 2 kids by different men and i'm still with one of the men but not married.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• wait, so jessesmama22, you consider yourself a single mom of one child but not of the other? but you're not single. I don't get it.
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 4:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• No I agree with Alexis.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 12:20 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I'm a truly single mom. I have never had help.. have never dated someone who has had either voluntarily or involuntarily taken responsibility for my son. I found out I was pregnant when I was 17 and well into my 2nd trimester
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 12:25 AM on Sep. 17, 2010