What is fair punishment for sex offenders? adult content

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 11:58 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm sorry, but I'm a big fan of chopping off their peepees.

Especially pedofiles.
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 12:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Castration
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 12:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Well my sperm donor that helped my mom create me is one and i think that they should get what they deserve. which in the state of ms where i live they make you tell people that you are a sex offender when you go in for a job interview. on your front lawn isa sign that says that you are and you can not go anywhere with out reporting it to someone for life. you are never technically off probation. and there is a website that tells everyone where you are what you look like and what you did that has to be updated every year. or when the info changes. and i think that would be a hassle. but that is not bad enough punishment by no means. rape should have worse consequences than it does. and it seems so hard to prove. i am a rape victim and they did nothing to my assulter. i am strong viewed about this subject and i definately think something worse than what the law is doing needs to be done
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 12:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Or put pedofiles in prison with general population so the prisoners will fix the problem permanently.
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 12:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• prison
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 12:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2010