Netflix vs Blockbuster?

I have been a netflix user for over 2 yrs I am seriously considering switching to blockbuster, just afraid Im not going to like it as well, has anyone tried both, which one do you like better? I see where blockbuster is offering video games also.

mscamp0235

Asked by mscamp0235 at 11:59 AM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• Netflix just because it's cheaper! And I don't have to worry about late fees.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:27 PM on Sep. 18, 2010

• I know is Blockbuster is going out of business so I do not know if now is a good time to switch. I currently have Netflix but have had Blockbuster and I loved the feature of being able to bring the movie into the store and exchange in there. That way you could get much newer released movies. My big thing from switching from Blockbuster was no matter what movie we got from the store it was always scratched so we would get home and not be able to watch the whole thing, which is very frustrating. Now with the being able to use Netflix through Wii I don't see us switching any time soon.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• netflix watch as many movies as i want online for only 10 a month. yay
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 12:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I love netflix. I love the instant watch. I can watch it on my computer or on tv. What I love is we have the Roku box and can also have the pandora box on it. We have no need for games though.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• We used to have netflix. It was fairly decent.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have used both and i way prefer blockbuster because i can walk into the store and switch and they have tons of movies. i didn't have to wait as long with blockbuster :)
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 12:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• A friend of mine has Blockbuster and I have netflix. My plan cost less so that is a big plus for us. She may have the option to drop off and pick up at a store but all the blockbusters around us have closed in the last few months. We have one left and it is in a horrible area. At this point she is paying for a service she can't/ won't use. Blockbuster stores are no doing so hot right now.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• That is another plus.. We can stream movies and shows through our wii. You can also stream through a playstation3, some blue ray players and some Tivo boxes. Not an option with blockbuster. This service doesn't cost you any more either. It is just a plus.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Netflix
    kld1979

Answer by kld1979 at 12:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Netflix.

Blockbuster's foreign movie selection just wasn't up to par for me.
    The streaming option from Netflix is something we really really use. ( I think right now we have over 400 movies on our instant queue)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2010