Whats a Vote Up?

HELP ME...lol

KayNevLilSweet2

Asked by KayNevLilSweet2 at 12:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Giving the thumbs up on the answers that you like. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Totally agreed with the last poster so if you see on the right I gave her a thumbs up and it keeps count of them. You get 3 points for getting them and 2 points for giving them I believe.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• It means you like an answer and/or agree with it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I'm glad you asked...I needed to know too :)
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 7:48 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Notice those blue squares to the bottom right of a box below a person's answer/opinion? the white hand inside the blue box is sticking a thumb up in the left box and a thumb down in the right box. To the right of the boxes are zero's. if you take your mouse and click on the left thumb up, you're telling that person you like or agree with there answer or believe it is the best answer on the page. When you get up to level 11 or 12 you get the right to press the down thumb. This is because not every answer is going to be to your liking. The down thumb is one you only want to use when its not approprate for the answer or hurtful, etc.... I hope this helps you understand what its all about. If you have questions, please feel free to contact Cafemom. That's one of the many reasons there here for. Enjoy
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 10:20 AM on Sep. 17, 2010