I found this and had to post. How gross and disgusting are these people? Glad their kids were taken away.

http://badbreeders.net/tag/filthy-home/

Will post in reply.

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 12:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Holy freaking shit!! That is ridiculous! Why have kids if you just want to put them through all that!?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• No clue...the site went on and on...
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I've read some things on that site before.. Its amazing what kind of people become parents!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• OMG thats disgusting, some people man.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Sorry, I forgot the TMI thingy.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• yeah thats gross, I cant believe people let there kids live like that. There was a "how clean is your house" episode where the house was a lot like that one, and she had three kids living there, just makes me sad to think about it. My SIL foster parent house was a lot like this too, I went in there once and didnt want to touch anything. It wasnt as bad because things were actually picked up, but it reeked like cat and dog poop so bad that you could taste it and smell it on you after you left. They had like 7 foster kids, I cant believe they were allowed to have kids in that kind of environment.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 12:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I find it weird how I have a little dog in my house, but, she is pad trained...and it sits on the pad, however, my house never smells like that. So, they have to have it all over the house and everywhere forever...
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• They shouldnt have kids or animals. It never ceases to amaze me how people can live with animal shit laying around thier house. I have seen things like this personally at some peoples homes that I have been in. They act like its no big deal to just have company come into thier home and walk past animal shit and not even bother to pick it up. Kids with soaking and soiled diapers...why even bother with the diaper?
    I scrolled down and read several of the articles on there...and had to stop.
    It makes me want to hurl.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Yeah..I had to stop after a few myself.

And here I am thinking how I would cloth diaper my future kids and try EC just so they have less time in a diaper.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 12:32 PM on Sep. 16, 2010