Scented Candles

I like to buy scented candles. I especially like autumn scents, I just got a Yankee candle it’s hot apple cider, it is amazing!
What are your favorite candle scents?

Sparrow4

Asked by Sparrow4 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Home & Garden

• vanilla, cinamon , fruity , sweet scented candel this what i like
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 12:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I like the glade candle in lavender scent. It has such a wonderful smell to it. I received it as a sample some how.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I just got an "Autumn leaves" one that I love! I also love the Christmas type ones....like pine...
    hope4emma

Answer by hope4emma at 12:25 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• chocolate!! did you know you can request scents and flavors to be mixed and they will usually try to do it for you? yummy!!!
    Amazonmom732

Answer by Amazonmom732 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Have you tried Slatkin & Co? I buy them at Bath & body works. I use to use Yankee until I tried these. They have so many scents you can't imagine! Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Leaves, Caramel Apple, Autumn, Cinnamon & Clove Buds, etc.....

Janet

Answer by Janet at 2:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I love the soy candles from Melaleuca - I belong to the candle of the month club:) -they come in darling reusable containers - this month its Berry Tartlette, October is Chocolate Eclair, and November is Cafe Caramel - they last all month - I leave them lit whenever I'm home :)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2010