WTF...............?

My boobs feel like they are going to fall off if i look at them that is how sore they are, I have a creamy almost clear discharge, i am not cramping what so ever unless i sit wrong, or like today after i ate i got sick....i am not asking you to tell me if i am preggo..i am just asking what else it could be

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• The way I found out I was pregnant was when my boobs hurt so bad i couldn't even lay on them. OMG did it hurt! I then took a pregnancy test and it was positive! I had the clear discharge too. That didn't come til a few months in I think. But i can't remember the time frame. I had some minor cramping, but nothing big. I am guessing you may be pregnant, but my boobs get sore sometimes when i am about to get my period as well. But NEVER as bad as that pain from when i was pregnant.
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 10:26 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• might i mention my period is supposed to come in 10 days and i've never had any of this
    Anonymous