No Sex due to pregnancy = Husband thinks replacement sex partner ?

I have had high risk pregnancies and i need to be careful,advised by specialist and regular doctor.

Hubby feels why should he be deprived,i told him it's not being done on purpose.

However,he feel he has a right to his needs but after all is this not our pregnancy & baby ?

He told me i could pick the woman if that makes it better.

I tried explaining the concept of why that is hurtful but he does not get it,any suggestions ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Continued..
    Anonymous

• He said if not i can just give him oral on my knees,as long as he wants which lasts for hours after he begs 50 times a day so i cave even when i need to rest but being i don't work why do i need to rest.
    I went agaist doctors orders and had sex followed by bleeding but got checked and just was from the rawness he caused.
    Last night i gave in and pleasured him for hours only for him to say when are you going to get me off by doing it right.
    I just feel his male ego needs to be dethrowned but i can't make him understand and i'm stressed from feeling like a failure.
    Anonymous

• My suggestion is the hardest frying pan you can find and swing hard! LOL! He's being insensitive. Has he gone to the dr appts with you? If not, I'd suggest he goes to one of them with you. Also, if nothing else tell him "you would rather risk the life of OUR baby to have sex?!" I think he's being callous about this whole thing and if nothing else he needs to grow up.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• obviously your husband is an ass, IF this is a real question. youre just as dumb if you let him do this AND stay with him....
    Anonymous

• Please forgive me. But he's being an ass about this whole thing. He is really selfish and you shouldn't have to do anything you don't want to or CAN'T due to doctors orders. Tell him to grab a blanket and sleep on the couch until he can get a clue and be more sympathetic.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• (ADDED OP Answer)

He has been there,including the pain of the loses so.why he is being selfish i will never understand ?
    He wants to be a dad just not have all the sacrifices,trust me jerk came to mind last night after he insulted me on how i was pleasuring him.
    I never got complints before,he needs a reality check,how to do it is the question..
    Anonymous

• Anon-it's not that simple. Congrats for you having the perfect relationship and all, but to cut someone down like that because of what is going on is just wrong. Shame on you. She's asking for advice to handle a tough situation and the best you have is "you're just as dumb...." come on now.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Do you have a REALLY sharp kitchen knife???
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 9:14 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Yes,this is a real question and leaving or putting up with it does not make me dumb.
    But caring enough to want to find a way for the best changes.
    Anonymous

• Cut him off completely. That's the best weapon you've got. And let him know if he EVER brings up going at it with anothe woman, divorce is in the future. Tell him that you are not a doormat and you will not deal with this from him. So either he can step up and show some compassion or he can hit the road. You deserve better than this. And if he's truely into being a dad and being there for you and this baby, then he's going to grow up and start now. As far as pleasuring him orally, tell him to do it himself. If he wants to be such a jerk as to cut you down on how you're doing it, then he can go without. That is just ridiculous, he should be grateful you did it at all. DO NOT sacrifice the life you this baby to satisfy his greed.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2008