How do I hurt your feelings

I posted on here about getting knocked up by my friend and all that drama. I am suppose to go on vacation and its on the way of where he is and asked did he want to just talk this out face to face and not through txt and calls for a few hours. He said he is too busy. He has been harping about my decision. I been writing my feelings on a yahoo acct that only he and a few friends know about. He is not mention in it at all. He is upset about my feelings updates. I wrote a txt and asked me what nostalgic means. So I txt my little jarhead nostalgic means to remember pleasurable memories of an earlier time. (he calls himself a jarhead when he is being slow) He was upset I called him a jarhead I explain why I said I was referring to what he called himself. Then he is upset I explained something he didnt know. I am acting like I have always acted b4 the sex but everything upset his feelings now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• what is the question?
    is there more to come you are posting/

whose feelings are hurt..his, yours, the woman who answered previous question
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:00 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I think she is talking about the guy. Maybe he is just weirded out about the whole thing and is being more distant.
    conweis

Answer by conweis at 1:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Basically, you're asking why his feelings are getting hurt? Ask him. Maybe he's more emotionally invested, and taking more of what you're saying to heart, or more personally and it's upsetting hiim.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• can you be a little more clear? Whats the question? BTW putting ALL your feelings online, isn't the smartest thing.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I wouldn't care about hurting his feelings if he is treating you the way he is.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 3:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2010