How do Iget my daughter to stay in her own bed at night?

She's 22 monhts old and she is in a regular bed as she needs to be able to get up to use the bathroom. She's potty trained and wears underwear. But shes in the habit of coming in our room at night which is inconveint as I have my newborn in the room with us already!

Mommy1029

Asked by Mommy1029 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• walk her back to her room EVERY SINGLE TIME. if she gets out of bed 40 times the first night, it will only 35 the next night. i promise it will fix the problem.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 11:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i heard a great idea, or maybe read it, but a mom let her son put some glow in the dark stars on his ceiling and that made him want to stay in his room instead, letting her do something special like that might have the same effect. also if she does come see you, let her know that the baby needs to be in there and she's a big girl who gets to have her own room.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 12:22 AM on Oct. 18, 2008