Have you ever cheated on your significant other?

Just another random question. I always here of guys cheating- just curious how common it is with us women.

devonNjaedon

Asked by devonNjaedon at 1:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope never have and never will.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I've never full-fledged cheated.. but some of the things I did he considers cheating. At the beginning of the relationship we would get in arguments and I would go out and drink & hang all over guys.. I haven't done it sense & never would again.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• in high school yeah. but not on my husband.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 1:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• nope..I really hated it when my ex did it to me.. so i won't cause the pain to the one i have now.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 1:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• no i have not
    but i day dream of some guy that adores me from afar
    no sex dreams, no chatting with guys, no old boyfriend
    but I day dream of having a descent man in my life

i can see how some may cheat, never thought i would say that, but if i was working out in the world and not at home, i would be very very easy prey for a smooth guy to sweet talk me off my feet, do not know if i take action, never ever thought i would, but a man who treats me like he does, i am now a woman who is not strong to temptation
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Nope never cheated with anyone or with anywho.
    andmaef28

Answer by andmaef28 at 1:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Nope never had and never will.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• In a few dreams, can't control those, Ashton Kutcher and Alcide from True Blood are just too dreamy!

We do casually flirt with other people when we are at functions and parties, but it's more of an inside joke for us. I'll be talking to some guy for a bit and then my husband will come in and introduce himself and eventually the other person will excuse themselves and my husband will say something like "Well he's going to go home and cry his eyes out because you're taken. Sucks to be him." And I'll do the same thing to him. And then we'll have a fun night afterwards. ;)
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 1:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Some would say yes.

I have never physically touched another man in any way since the day i slept with my husband.
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 1:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• No, I have not cheated on him but he has cheated on me.
    msbrewton

Answer by msbrewton at 1:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2010