Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

military wives! help

i lost my i.d. my husband is away. how can i get a new one? _AF WIFE_

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Health

Answers (3)
  • You have to go to MPF but you have to have a Power of Attorney to get it. Otherwise you can't get one without him physically being there. At least that's how it is here. Good Luck

    Answer by RAI2001 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

  • If you have a POA you can get it done. I lost my ID the first time my husband was deployed. All I needed was the POA and a photo ID.

    Answer by Izsarejman at 2:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

  • I would take you POA and a copy of his orders, and you drivers license. If I remember right that was what I needed when I got my id and hubby was in tech. school.

    Answer by DevilInPigtails at 4:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.