Where else can I get tickets to see Elmo?

Ticketmaster charges $55 a seat per person! That is front row seating.

They charge $23 per person for the back rows where you won't even be able to SEE Elmo!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me there is a cheaper site?

These tickets are for the show at Philips Arena in Atlanta, Ga. And it would probably only be three of us (one adult and two children) going. Dad doesn't want to sit through an Elmo show I'm sure (lol) and he could stay home with our little man and me and the girls could have a great little girls night out! The girls are (almost) 5 and 3 1/2! :)

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 1:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• Try tickets.com
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:22 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Honestly $55 is not bad at all..

http://www.ticketliquidator.com/resultsgeneral.aspx?kwds=sesame+street&sb=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_content=sesame+street&gclid=CKChppG6jKQCFQpf2godXEsGIQ

Try that link though.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I don't know, but we went last year and it was great. The arena in Hartford was practically empty. We bought the expensive seats, but we could have moved forward if we had bad seats.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• We took my son when he turned two. We bought tickets for $25-27 a piece. We were in the center section, center of the row, about 10 rows back. There were not many people there. We puchased the cheaper tickets, because my son likes to watch from a distance. He doesn't like costumes up close. They were on a stage so those with front row tickets had to look straight up or move. We had been there before so we knew how it was set up.
    cassey.e

Answer by cassey.e at 1:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• If your kids don't like people in costumes, don't get the front sets. They are about 6 ft. tall and loud.
    cassey.e

Answer by cassey.e at 2:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Thanks ladies! $55 per person is high to me! lol, That'll be $165 plus, riding the MARTA, plus eating while we are out and getting drinks (because you know eating at home isn't going to stop toddlers from STARVING while we are walking by those popcorn stands! lol), etc.
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2010