My husband is physically unable to have sex anymore. It can physically harm him if he were to have an erection? I told him I can handle this, but I can't. What can I do?

proudmom34100

Asked by proudmom34100 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• How can it harm him? I'm curious.
    MrsFizz007

Answer by MrsFizz007 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• If you truly love him (not saying you don't), you should let him know how you feel. I was about to say there are other ways to have sex, but i just saw that you said he cant even have an erection. Is there any way you can find a doctor that can help you guys in this situation? But, in the end, if you feel as if no sex whatsoever is changing how you feel for him and is making both of you feel very unhappy maybe you need to separate for a while and see if sex is that important. Hope things work out for you, best of luck!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 10:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Maybe he can use a strap-on to do you??
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:12 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• have him pleasure you in other ways like oral and toys!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• There are other ways to make love besides intercourse. If you love your husband, find a way. Use a dildo, or vibrator if you need penetration, please each other in other ways.

What condition does he have that an erection would harm him?
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 10:38 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• How does he stop himself from having erections?? Seriously my husband gets them all the time when he is asleep. just curious. To answer your question there are other ways as the other posters have said.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Buy a dlildo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Oct. 20, 2008