A question every girl is afraid to ask!

other girls are brutally honest,so my question is- Do you think i'm pretty? Every girl, at one time, really wants to know what other people think about her, even if they don't like what they hear.I'm in one of those moods! So please,visit my page,look at my pics-whatever. Just leave me your honest opinion-I can take it!

pinkclover

Asked by pinkclover at 9:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am the most brutally honast person i know!! And I agree that you got some sexy eyes and you are a very pretty girl!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I think you are very pretty. You have beautiful hair and gorgeous blue eyes. You are one pretty mama!
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 10:02 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• You're gorgeous!~ I would do you ...if I went that way ;)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• You're very pretty. I wish my eyes were THAT blue...
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Yes I think you are pretty. You also have a genuine smile, love that!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Okay-good stuff so far,but i'm waiting for that one negative response that sends me into a crazy rant! LOL! seriously enough- ANOTHER NEEDY QUESTION- is it a" HOT" kind of pretty or a "JUST GIRL NEXT DOOR PRETTY"? I just feel really "BLAH"! girls,you know what i mean- when you go into a store and see a pretty girl,you wanna know-am i "HOT" like her or am i just "PRETTY"
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:48 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I would say a little bit of both like that pic where you are skating with the kids you were dressed real nice and I would say that looked in the catagory of HOT and the one of you in the pink sweatshirt I would say that is your girl next door look!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• you have verrry nice eyes!! i personally think you look girl next door pretty..but thats only cuz in the pic..youre being a mom...now if you were to be all dressed up, pretty hair, pretty makeup and what not then yaa youd be fuckin hot...lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Okay girls.. I will do it if you wont ! Here goes:
    You DO have gorgeous blue eyesy but you use your eyeliner just a tad too thick and in the photos of you and your sister, you couldn't see how pretty your eyes really are. You have an awesome face. I think it's gorgeous. On the other hand, I don't think your hair color suits you. It's pretty, yes but I think you should go all brown or brown with highlights. Also, I think you appear to have a great figure but the shirt looked like a maternity shirt. We can tell you have a hot body but your hiding it ! You would look SMOKIN' hot if you had a shorter cut on your hair too. Like the kind where the front is longer and it is stacked just a little bit in the back. You are so pretty. I just think you need to be spiced up. By the way... I wish I had your boobs. ;-)
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 11:50 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Okay you asked for it! You want to know if you are sexy ?
    Sexy is KNOWING you are sexy...almost unaware and then catching the awarness in a mans eye for a split second!
    The problem most woman have with SEXY is we think to HARD about it. It's like you leave your brains hidden. I hate that ... but men see sexy as wanting sex or ready for sex...we see it as cheap, dumb, or bimbo! It is a woman at her femine best!
    Angalina Jolie....but she has a brain when she WANTS TOO! get it?
    Pam Anderson....men don't like her...her fan base is mostly woman ...we find her sexy...men think she is too much...to DONE!

Sexy is confidence.

equestrian2

Answer by equestrian2 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 17, 2008