I think im preggo!?

because i had sex with my boyfriend 2 weeks after my period and lately i have been having pains in my lower stomach and i didnt im late for my preiod this month and i took a preggo test and it said i was not and it feels like something is floting in there!? i was preggo before but i dont remember the first 3 months because i foubnd out at the 4th month so please help with tips or anything

Thanks
Samantha

IloveMyKids415

Asked by IloveMyKids415 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't think so because I never felt pains until later on in the pregnancy. Also, all my tests showed positive no matter how many times I tested so if it says you're not, then you probably aren't. Also, you won't feel something "floating" unless you're really far along, if not at all. =]
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 9:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I remember feeling the amniotic fluid building up in my belly within a few weeks of learning of the pregnancy. In early pregnancy the level of the hormone which makes the test show positive double every 2 days so wait a few days and test again. Good luck!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2008