baby isnt moving much

she was all over the place sunday its now thursday and i felt her like maybe four times since then should i be worried or im i just bein nuts?

twimommy

Asked by twimommy at 1:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• how far are you
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 1:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• sorry im 27 weeks
    twimommy

Comment by twimommy (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• they should move less as you get further along... i would go to the doctors to make sure everything is ok
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 1:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• You are probably worrying for no reason. Your baby is probably moving and because you are involved in other things during the week, you probably just aren't noticing it. If you can, drink a glass of juice, and lay down on the couch for a while and really pay attention to your baby. I bet you'll notice her moving an awful lot more. :)
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 1:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Drink a big glass of juice and then go lay down-that's what my midwife had me do when i couldn't feel my baby moving. it worked within 20mins.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 1:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I think your over worrying...Call your Dr if you want to though!
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• are you haveing twins? the reason i ask is because of your screen name when i was pregnant with my twins i did not feel them much till the end around 27 weeks i would feel them every once in awhile
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 1:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My son was active up until the day I delivered so not all babies will run out of room. Try eating something sweet and see if you can count 10 movements in 2 hours (that's just a general rule of thumb). If not, you may want to call your OB. Don't panic, everything is probably fine =)
    Lisa.Price

Answer by Lisa.Price at 1:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• well i go to the doctor monday ill have him check me out
    twimommy

Comment by twimommy (original poster) at 1:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• This just happened to me to. I'm 36 weeks and on labor day he was moving like crazy and then he just slowed down. I have been worried my whole pregnancy even though its been 100% normal. Your baby is fine. I'm sure. Like most ppl are saying they do run out of room. I ended up going to the er just for piece of mind cuz im a nutjob lol.

If im not paying close attention or have been moving around a lot that day i dont feel him eaither.

mommycoleyy88

Answer by mommycoleyy88 at 2:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2010