What is your favorite way to exercise?

Include structured (e.g., yoga class) and unstructured (e.g., hiking with my kids)

Dr.Donna

Asked by Dr.Donna at 1:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• treadmill

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Cleaning my house, chasing kids, yelling...lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• The Wii!!!! I love the Wii. I box, ride a bike across a beautiful island, play baseball with my husband, run on a track, skateboard, yoga, and strength training to name a few. I'm on for at least an hour a day.
    boznitch

Answer by boznitch at 1:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I go to the gym because of the childcare. i do low to no impact cardio because i have bad joints, and i do weights. i love pilates and yoga classes i like having an instructor there to correct my form.
    I wish i had an adventurous outdoor family! I love hiking, climbing, biking and camping! my dh is allergic to everything and has the worst balance ever...so the gym works very well for our family right now!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I like to put my son in the stroller and go walk the floodwall. I live on the ohio river and there is a park nearby at the boatdocks. They have made a walking path on top of the floodwall so you can walk along the river and it is marked every 10th of a mile. Then afterwards i'll let my son play on the playground and go on the bank of the water and throw rocks in and stuff. lol.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 2:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• MissAlisabeth: I'm in Cincinnati!
    Dr.Donna

Comment by Dr.Donna (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Cycling.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• walking
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 2:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I walk a mile and a half most every morning with our dog.
    jillybean4

Answer by jillybean4 at 11:39 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Go to the gym 7x a week . Play soccer with my husband and friends in a league 6x a week
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 2:32 AM on Sep. 17, 2010