anyone else get this? adult content

so being pregnant when she starts kicking and stuff i start to sweat like crazy!!! like looks like i peed my pants/ went running for a hour in hot sun look for my shirts and pants... i get like this even when im in an air condition room!!! ugh anyway to stop this or do i have to deal with this for another 4 months : (

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 1:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I haven't heard that one before - run it by your doctor - good luck!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• you're the first person i've heard of that happening to actually, but i'm sure there are other people it happens to. just tell your doctor about it, theres most probably something that can be taken or a minor procedure that can be done for it that will solve the problem and not harm your baby :)
    JazziesMom2010

Answer by JazziesMom2010 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I've never heard of that either. You should call your doctor and run it by the nurse.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2010