I wanted to repost this because I thought it was awesome!! It's a baby doing the "Breast Crawl". adult content

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auVmnvwNUOE&feature=player_embedded

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 1:55 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I love these videos! It's just amazing! To think that a newborn could crawl all the way to mama's breast - just amazing. Thanks for posting.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• that was really great!
    my first son did the breast crawl, i was shocked! lots of people didn't even believe me!
    out of 5 kids, i think my first was the only one that did that.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Beautiful! How amazing that babies know what they need and how to get it. ( o )( o )

On a different note. You must stop posting these videos, they are wreaking havoc on my resolve that we are done having babies. :p LOL! Joking! I love the videos and I think they are informative and great for this site! Great Job Momma!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• To cute
    It is so great what a baby can do
    no1coachmom

Answer by no1coachmom at 2:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Thanks for the link!!!!!! I teach a child development class online and this is a great illustration for bonding and attachment!!!!!!!
    qustnmrk28

Answer by qustnmrk28 at 4:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My daughter did that! Nobody believed me unless they saw it, though. I agree that these videos have to stop lol. I want another baby so bad, but I can't have one (my husband wants a divorce, so no chance of that happening). They make me sad lol
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have a 14y/o and until recently have yet to have a boyfriend....I thought I would never have another. But, I finally found a man and things look good.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 5:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Babies when born know the scent of their own mother and can distinguish their mom from other humans holding them.. It is amazing what babies can hear and sense even when their sight hasn't fully developed yet... Great post...
    Anidawehiwahya

Answer by Anidawehiwahya at 7:07 PM on Sep. 16, 2010