How many of you have netflix?

I do, and I love it. I' m waiting on my next movie to come. I dropped my last of yesterday morning, and my account says its back, and the next is shipping today. Is there a good chance I'll have it this afternoon? It normally has a estimated time of arrival, but its blank.

Amelia512

Asked by Amelia512 at 2:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• Me and my husband have Netflix, it is a amazing. If it shipped today I am sure it will come tomorrow. :)
    Meindrea

Answer by Meindrea at 2:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I love Netflix! Love it Love It Love it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• We love it, but we haven't done any of the mail in movies yet. We just watch the streaming. DH said I could go ahead and request the next season of this show I've been watching, though, because only the first two seasons were on instant....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I do and I love it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I love Netflix!!! I like to have a lot of movies in my list for them to send & watch the instant ones while I wait.
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 2:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• We send ours back (day 1). They say they have it the next day (day 2). They ship that day (day 2) and then we have it the following day(day 3).
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 2:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• we used to have it and we loved it too. best part, watching movies through the xbox360 on TV-- LOVED that! they usually don't update unless its one its way....
    roseisrose

Answer by roseisrose at 2:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I love Netflix! So much cheaper than renting, or having the movie channels on cable. And I get to watch what I want to watch, not just what is available. Amazing system.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 2:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Except with Blockbuster, you can also go into the store to get the movies.
    We have Netflix. We like it, but we don't always get to watch the movies. So we hold on to it, and have it for a few weeks at a time:( But hubby does like being able to watch it on the tv, like on demand kinda thing. They just don't have a good variety.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have Netflix and love it! Very inexpensive, and streaming is awesome while waiting on DVDs
    earthsangel2006

Answer by earthsangel2006 at 6:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2010