Anyone have any funny or embarressing Halloween Memories?

I remember when I was 10ish, I dressed up as a witch for Halloween, and ended up running into a tree.. the year after that they came out with these for decorations: (picture below)...

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 2:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hahaha, that is pretty funny :P i don't really have any embarrassing ones... my mom made us costumes when we were little and the ones i remember most were a Tweety bird/Sylvester pair, i was tweety and my older sister was Sylvester and everyone loved it, we had a great time trick-or-treating :D There was one year we had SO much snow that we had to wear all our snow gear over our costumes to go trick-or-treating and no one could see our costumes :P I don't remember what i was that year but i do remember it sucked! Lol
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 2:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I dressed up and participated in a local haunted house. I hid under the steps and jumped out at people. BIG MISTAKE!!! I scared a guy who popped me right in the mouth!!! It's funny now but boy... I didn't have to worry about eating to much candy! hahahaha
    mrsnikifrank

Answer by mrsnikifrank at 2:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• The year our daughter was born, we went to see Rocky Horror at a theater with audience participation. My husband wore one of my dresses (ok I have a pic from that night on my profile and you just have to see it lmao, he's 6'8" and I'm 5'5", so it was a mini dress), AND a pair of my panties lol. When the Time Warp part happened, we were up with some other people doing the dance, and my husband fell over like you're supposed to at the end and flashed like 4 chicks that were sitting at the end of that row lol. OMG it was hysterical.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Photobucket
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Sep. 16, 2010