Cervical mucus..how do you understand what its trying to tell you?

IUD out over a month ago, still breast feeding almost one year old. NO period which was normal for me when on the IUD but could be a breastfeeding/IUD combo now.

So over a month IUD out and no period. My son just for 3 days has started sleeping 6 and 7 hours straight. And I am decreasing pumping at work.

TMI but I am trying to chart cervical mucus and am normally (pre IUD out) very dry.

For the past 3 weeks I have been having a TON of creamy, milky, yellowy lotion like CM. Is it normal to keep having it forever? I guess I am not ovulating? IDK

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you looked into charting with your temps? That will tell you a lot more than just doing the mucus. I know that you are supppsed to get the really sticky, egg white around when you ovulate, but not sure about when it doesn't go away. Fertilityfriend.com has a freee chart you can do for a few moths for free, and they have a lot of info and can answer specific questions as well. Godd luck!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 4:26 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility. It's a HUGE help.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I downloaded an online book, Taking Charge of your Fertility. Is this the book that some people are buying in stores as well or is it different?
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2010