Locks of love- Denver

my husband has been growing out his hair for over a year and is ready to get it cut to donate to locks of love-
the problem? finding a place that does it!

we live in the denver area, but I'm looking for a good place to do this, he wants to make sure it's a place with experience in it. afraid someone will cut it and it's not long enough to donate, etc.

anyone know of a good place to go to in Denver?
Please don't suggest the locks of love web site for places, THEY DO NOT OFFER THE INFO ON THE WEBSITE-

please make suggestions for the denver area!
thanks!

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• they had a really awesome salon on 9news awhile back but i can't remember what the name was :-/ i'm sure there's plenty of places, i would check the yellow pages or an online directory and call around to a few places and ask em!
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 2:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I don't have a clue about Denver, but just an FYI on the length... I am actually taking dd today to get her's cut. The salon that is doing it is very experienced and I called before making the appointment and they said it has to be 10 inches in order to donate......
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• They just tell you how to prepare and cut the hair.

1. Must wash and let hair dry. Make a pont tail; then cut at least ten (10) inches. Please is a plastic bag and mail it in.

I tried to find a place to cut it I just called various shops and most will help you BUT, DO NOT expect a FREE hauir cut, they usually do not cut it for free.

Once in a while, a "CUT-A-THON" will be held and they will cut your hair for free or at a reduced price.

Good luck.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 2:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2010